- 400g lobster meat
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 pcs. shallots
- 1 pc. red pepper
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz lemony mayo
- brioche buns
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop lobster meat unto bite sized pieces. Set aside in fridge.
2. Brunoise all your veg: celery, shallots, red pepper.
3. Chop your herbs: dill tarragon, chives.
LEMONY MAYO METHOD
- 1 pc lemon
- 2x. eggs
- 1/2 L canola oil
- 2 tbsps Dijon
- 1 tbsp. capers, chopped dill, tarragon, chives
4. Make your lemony mayo (like a tartar sauce): in a bowl, mix together two egg yolks, the zest of one lemon, the juice of half a lemon, and 1 tbsp of Dijon.
5. Slowly whisk in your oil. Be sure to do this very slowly to ensure it properly emulsifies.
6. Adjust seasoning to taste. Add more lemon juice to kick up the acidity or Dijon for extra kick.
7. Be sure to season with salt.